- Teaching Librarians Programming: My experience helping out at a Software Carpentry boot camp by Philip J. Guo
- Three Bootcamps for Librarians by Cameron Macdonell
Dr. James Baker receives support from the Software Sustainability Institute to develop and implement Library Carpentry.
- Why the information profession needs Library Carpentry by Clare Playforth
Pilot Library Carpentry programme taught at City University London. Lessons derived from Software Carpentry.
- Library Carpentry: software skills workshops for librarians by James Baker
First Mozilla Global Sprint - Library Carpentry lesson development led by Belinda Weaver. Subsequent sprints in 2017 and 2018.
- Updating Library Carpentry (2016) by Belinda Weaver
- The Endless Sprint (2017) by Belinda Weaver
- Library Carpentry Hackathon a Great Success (2018) by Chris Erdmann and Belinda Weaver
First Carpentries instructor training for librarians and Library Carpentry at csv,conf,v3 in Portland, OR. The National and State Libraries of Australasia fund an all-capital cities roadshow in Australia for Library Carpentry workshops.
- Software Carpentry / Data Carpentry Instructor Training for Librarians by John Chodacki
- NSLA Roadshow by Belinda Weaver
IMLS grant awarded to the California Digital Library to further develop Library Carpentry. Chris Erdmann hired as the Community and Development Director. The Carpentries opened Lesson Organisation discussions with Library Carpentry on 21 May 2018 and joined The Carpentries as an official Lesson Program on 1 November 2018.
- Skills Training for Librarians: Expanding Library Carpentry by John Chodacki
- Welcome Chris Erdmann, Library Carpentry Community and Development Director by John Chodacki
- Opening discussions about Library Carpentry being a Lesson Organisation with The Carpentries by Tracy Teal, Belinda Weaver
- Report back from the University of Calgary Libraries by Chris Erdmann
- Library Carpentry is now officially a Lesson Program! by Tracy Teal and Chris Erdmann